Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
A rich, vibrant style of Shiraz, lightly oaked with dark fruit richness and a smooth tannin structure. Delivering length and a subtle complexity, this Shiraz showcases the age and reputation of Byrnes Estate vines. Deep crimson in colour, with ripe cassis and plum aromas, accompanied by spices and subtle oak. A full bodied palate intense with raspberry and mulberry fruits and with anise and mocha accents. Perfectly suited to slow roasted (or even lightly curried) lamb dishes.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.