Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Dark ruby in colour, with an expressive nose initially showing ripe berry fruit and violet with subtle influences of wood and spice adding depth. The palate is pure and structured, with a core of rich, sweet fruit, held together by a lively acidity and smooth yet persistent tannin. The freshness of the wine reflects its young age and shows wonderfully when served chilled with dark chocolate.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.