Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Produced from the Greek grape variety, Malagousia. Saved from extinction in the 1980’s, this white wine grape continues to impress! Wines lean more towards richer, aromatic tropical fruit flavours (mango and peach) along with a crisp bitter-citrus note. Expressive aromas of white pear, peach and lemon zest combine with floral hints. Opulent, with harmonious balance the palate offers a spicy, fresh and mouthwatering finish enveloped in a delicious flinty, mineral character.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.