Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
An opaque core with limpid ruby rim. The nose is very dense, much more introverted than the nineties Crofts and the alcohol more integrated into bouquet. The palate is full-bodied, very firm in structure with a little more austerity than usual. Very good delineation although it does not quite have the exuberance or the flamboyance of the vivacious ’94. Conservative and foursquare towards the finish with an attractive hint of blood orange on the aftertaste. Good length
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.