Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
In 1978 the first Cabernet Sauvignon vines joined the Merlot and Carmenere that had long been planted and in 1982 the first vintage of the flagship San Leonardo was produced, rapidly taking its place in the pantheon of Italy’s greatest wines. The estates flagship bottling is made in an unashamedly elegant style, emphasising subtlety over power. Ripe forest fruits and fine tannins are complemented by a complex array of tobacco, spice and herb flavours, whilst the bright acidity brings freshness and vivacity.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.