Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Full, expressive Sauvignon Blanc fermented in oak barrels to deliver a smoky “Fume” character. Like no other Sauvignon Blanc you’ve ever tried, made by a genius winemaker.
“A very serious Sauvignon with some honeysuckle and weight but quite enough freshness. Green grassy aromas before the richness imbued by the winemaking kicks in. Very appetising. When Germany produces a really interesting, well-balanced Sauvignon, you know the wine world is truly changing and we all have to run to keep up” Jancis Robinson.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.