Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
The intent of Capensis Silene Chardonnay is to highlight the nuances and profound flavor profile that can be found in the Stellenbosch winegrowing region. As a contrast to the winemaking practices of the flagship Western Cape Chardonnay which is a blend of several distinct sites from across the Western Cape – winemaker Graham Weerts focuses on the unique terroir of Stellenbosch for Silene. A blend of two mountain vineyards, our estate Fijnbosch vineyard and the neighboring Nooitgedacht vineyard, provide an aromatic explosion of lime, lemon, orange blossom, nectarine and a nuance of fresh crème brûlée. A full palate of citrus and rich minerals drives a saline finish, light on its feet yet dense and long.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.