Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Château Minuty was purchased in 1936 by the Matton-Farnet family and soon after, the vineyards were completely replanted with a focus on traditional, local grape varieties, painstakingly farmed to produce lower yields. Intense aromas of citrus and white flowers give way to flavours of grapefruits and red berries. There is texture and structure here and a saline, mineral streak running through the wine which gives substance and adds interest.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.