Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Bright and fresh Chilean merlot from the Central Valley. Made with destemmed grapes and moderate fermentation temperatures for optimum fruit character yet a supple structure. A wine of medium intensity with black and red fruit and a round well-balanced palate. Both the nose and palate show ripe notes of cherry and blackcurrant accompanied by subtle hints of complex notes spice and vanilla. An easy pleaser with juicy fruit and more-ish character.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.