Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Main Divide is the local name for the Southern Alps and is the backbone of the South Island, where grapes for Main Divide are exclusively sourced. Vineyards have been selected for their quality and ability to express unique regional flavours. Traditional Burgundian winemaking methods were used to make this wine, so it’s perfect for those of you who love Pinot Noir from Burgundy!
A complex patchwork of both red fruit and savoury aromas jump from the glass, with raspberry, cherry, and pomegranate giving way to mushroom, leather, vanilla and baking spice. Generous fruit weight is backed by bright acidity and silky tannins that rapidly expand in the mouth.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.