Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
To give the wine structure, the ancient method of pigeage, or “punching down”, is applied twice daily to maximise tannin extraction. There follows a long and slow fermentation over three weeks and then the wine is aged in oak barrels for about 18 months. A big framed Moulin with substantial depth of colour. On the nose are vanilla, oak and violets, with newly cut hay and spice aromas. On the palate, it is smooth yet dense with great depth of flavour, lots of fruit and a gamey earthiness. Huge length with spice and violets.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.