Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Produced from the organic wheat-based neutral spirit and 11 botanicals, two of which are foraged on the stunning Glenrinnes estate where Eight Lands resides. An award-winning combination of both macerated and vapour distilled botanicals produced in 1000 litre pot still “Rebecca”. Intense juniper on the nose, backed up by fresh pine and citrus. To taste, its spicy juniper is balanced with tart red berries and citrus. Hints of black tea and warm spice on the finish.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.