Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
The farm is located in a favourable position on the north-western slope of the Simonsberg Mountain; and its sheltered position, with cooler-than-average conditions for Stellenbosch, are ideal for high-quality wine production. The nose gives a mix of ripe pineapples, citrus and stone fruits. These flavours continue on the palate, where they are complemented by a savoury, mineral streak. Full-bodied and with a rich, mouth-filling texture lifted by a refreshing acidity on the long, harmonious finish.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.