Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
The nose is upfront, fresh and inviting, with aromas of mandarin orange, tangerine peel, pineapple and fragrant blossoms and gentle whiffs of angelica, lemon verbena, nettles and spicy oak nuances all adding intensity to the citrus character. Layers of vibrant, pure flavours of kumquat, grenadilla, yellow apple and preserved lemon dominate a lively and complex mid-palate. The slightly savoury, spicy character of the nose follows through with hints of chamomile, marmalade, and beeswax. The wine is fleshy, full, and textured, yet zesty, elegant and balanced, with a beautiful salinity lingering on a pure, taut, slightly pithy finish.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
Mandarin and pineapple mingle with oak spice and beeswax. A textured, layered and complex wine.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.