Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
The Anjou wine region is found essentially south of Angers. It stretches from the hillsides on the edge of the river Loire and its tributaries (the rivers Layon and Aubance) to the north of the Deux-Sèvres and Vienne department. Fruity. Palate : Round and fleshy as well as fresh. Good lingering aromas.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.