Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Prunus is a pair of wines from Portugal’s historic Dão region created by former wine buyer Natalia Jessa. Lightly oaked and perfectly balanced, with a silky texture and crisp edge. The nose is cram-packed with mulberries, blackberries and anise. On the palate black cherry and raspberry fruit tones with creamy and chocolaty oak flavours.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.