Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Amarone Classico 3CRU is made from hand-picked grapes from our three Cru vineyards of Calcarole, Pojega & Rovereti. After the grape drying period the wine undergoes a long fermentation followed by three years matured in oak and is normally released in the 4th year following harvest. In only its 2nd vintage (2012) 3CRU won Best Amarone at the Decanter World Wine Awards and vintages since have received multiple accolades from the international press.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.