Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Famille de Boel France is a small family estate owned and run by an enthusiastic and inspired husband/wife team in the high elevations of Saint Joseph. The family chooses biodynamic farming and winemaking, and owns vineyards in the Northern Rhone where they live (in Saint Joseph and Cornas), and some land in the Southern Rhone close to the villages of Suze-la-Rousse and Sainte-Cécile-les-Vignes.
Shows black fruit like blackberry, blackcurrant as well as black olive and a hint of dark chocolate. The mouth follows the nose, with a velvety, ample and fresh palate. The wine is supple, balanced and concentrated. The finish is long, dark fruit lingers.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.