Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
A large proportion of the sercial grapes are harvested in the upper slopes of the South of the Island where the cooler microclimate ensures these wines have very brisk acidity. The wine is fermented for 5 days before fortification resulting in a drier style. The blend is aged in canteiro for an average of 10 years to ensure an intense and persistent finish.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.