Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
A fine golden colour with the blonde highlights typical of Pinot Noir wines that have reached maturity. To the nose, touches of peach and pair, vanilla and spices (white pepper) against a background of lemon preserve, which gives it a certain freshness. Then comes its maturity and heartiness. The initial crispness quickly gives way as the overall wine flavour opens out. Its body, consistence and even fullness give the wine its structure. The mineral notes and light tannins contribute to a long, winey, and warm finish with a silky harshness over aromas of bitter almonds and biscuit.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.