Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
With this cava we are trying to achieve a balance between the three kinds of aroma that tend to be present in cavas. Firstly, the primary aromas that come from the fruit (the grapes) and provide the fruity and floral notes. Then there are the secondary aromas that come from the second fermentation inside the bottle and bring to mind the smells of bread and pastries baking. Lastly are the tertiary aromas that develop as the cava ages and are reminiscent of toast, nuts and honey.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.