Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Find the perfect pair
Within 10 miles of the shop
Full range of glassware
Even if it's just not to your taste
We require you to be over 18 years old to place an order with us.
A limited edition gin made with herbs and berries foraged from Vale Gardens in the centre of Whalley Village. The beautifully maintained Gardens are a credit to the Parish Council and a delightful centrepiece for Whalley from which we have been able to forage Catmint, Bayleaf and Rowan Berries. The Catmint adds a wonderful fragrant aroma, Bayleaf brings alluring soft spice and the Rowan berries add a light bitterness and herbal edge. Perfect mixed with Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic, a slice of Lemon and sprig of Thyme.
We are delighted to present the Fourth edition of our ‘King Street Gin’ – each a unique recipe and each with its own story and genuine connection to Whalley. From each bottle sold a £2.50 donation will go to Vale Gardens. A special thanks to Jordan the gardener and June and Martin from the Parish Council. Also a big thanks to Austin Hacking for the wonderful drawing on the label – the fourth in the range.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.