Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Once the new spirit is collected, two thirds is filled into the finest Spanish Sherry oak casks and one third into plain oak casks in which to lie maturing over many years producing the lustrous colour and flavour for which Glenfarclas has become noted. Nose: Complex, oaky, apples and pears and a tempting dark toffee sweetness. Flavour: Dry and assertive, develops quickly to reveal a rich spiciness, combined with a hint of oak and sherried fruit. Finish: Amazingly smooth for the strength, wonderful warming with lingering spiciness, yet very rounded.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.