Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
The Umani Ronchi story began in 1957 when Gino Umani Ronchi established a small farm in the heart of the Verdicchio Classico region. It was just a few years later that the Bianchi-Bernetti family purchased the farm and although they retained the original name, they have certainly put their own stamp on it. Flavours of peaches, apricots and apples against delicate hints of wild flowers. The palate is rich and textured, with a fresh underlying acidity and a sapid, saline note as a counterpoint to the ripe fruit.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.