Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Viticulture: Limestone soil based on tuff and sandy loam soils at 250 to 300 metres. The vines here are around 40 years old.
Winemaking: Temperature-controlled at 12 degrees for 20 days. Refined in steel tank with controlled temperature for at least 3 months on the fine lees and a further 1-2 months in bottle.
Tasting note: On the nose this is an aromatic wine with pear standing out as well as peach, apricot yellow plum. On the mouth it is fresh, sapid, easy to drink with subtle almond flavours. Harmonious and balanced, with a good weight and flavour intensity, as well as fresh acidity that sings throughout and for an impressive time after. This is what Gavi is all about!
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.