Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
The idea of Bibo Runge came through long discussions between Walter Bibo and Kai Runge in the autumn of 2013. They have a small winery in Hallgarten, where the respected traditional method of making wine is paramount. The fruits are processed in a basket press, followed by prolonged maceration, spontaneous fermentation and ageing of the wine for 10 months in oak barrels with a volume of 2500 litres. The taste of the wine is juicy, with a subtle combination of sweetness and a refreshing, light aftertaste with hints of pear, apple and minerals. Filled with notes of ripe apricot, mango and quince jam.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.