Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
As a state of mind, the perfect Gentil should be aromatic, aperitive, yet dry and gastronomic. On the nose, the fruit of the aromatic grapes composing it presents itself first, unmistakably Alsace, it opens on yellow plums, rose, quince, citrus zests. Generous, it quickly invites you to a first sip. In mouth, harmony prevails. Supple, the palate unfolds, pleasant, graceful, leading to a delicate, fresh finish.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.