Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Beautifully clean yellow in colour with plenty of ripe pear, red apple and spicy quince on the nose. The acidity is still very fresh and combines with the pear flavours to create a sour pear drop taste that is delicious. The hint of Braeburn apple comes later. The finish is not long but still delightfully sherberty. This would pair very well with mild ginger Thai dishes or with scallops or cod. Otherwise, drink as a lovely aperitif.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.