Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
This fantastic Albarino has fermented spontaneously with wild yeasts and been aged on its fine lees for 4 months with batonnage before bottling, this gives a lovely smooth texture on the palate. The wine is straw yellow in colour with a pronounced peachy nose. The palate is bursting full of ripe fruit flavours of apples, peach and nectarine with a fresh, citrus acidity and a subtle mineral character on the finish.
Out of stock
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.