Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Esk Valley’s Albarino is sourced from a single site on a gravel river terraced inland in Hawkes Bay. This wine reveals classic Albarino notes of lime, peach and an assortment of tropical fruits. It is full and rich with mouthwatering acidity providing length and deliciousness with the palate weight enhanced by ageing on yeast lees. It is delicious as a young wine but will also gain some complexity with time in the bottle.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.