Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
The soil here in Setubal is named “Pliocenico de Pegoes”, which is a sandy soil formed over millions of years by sand transported by the rivers Tagus and Sado. It is this Mediterranean climate and soil combination that creates this unique terroir. A full flavoured wine with fruity aromas of orange blossom and fresh fruits which work in harmony with the oak spice. Rich and opulent on the palate with a creamy vanilla spice and a persistent, elegant finish. Super food friendly and enjoyable on its own.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.