Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Tyrrell’s top non-Hunter reds are named after the legend of the death of King William II, who was known as Rufus. He was supposedly killed by an errant arrow fired by Sir Walter Tyrrell whilst hunting in the New Forest. The site is today marked by a monument known as the Rufus Stone. Heathcote is one of Australia’s unique and exciting red wine areas. Its unique topography provides the combination of climate and ancient soils to produce Shiraz that are fully ripe with white pepper character, excellent acidity and fine grained tannins.
Out of stock
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.