Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Castello Tricerchi extends over 400 hectares on the northern slopes of Montalcino. 13 hectares are dedicated to the cultivation of Sangiovese Grosso, the vines which produce Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino. This is a great alternative at fantastic value. Baked blackberry, hazelnuts, raspberry jam, dark plum, lifted red flowers, vanilla, hints of saddle. Smooth, bursting with purple flowers and violets on the palate, fresh and lively.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.