Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Tikves have been producing wine in Northern Macedonia since 1885 and are the countries most well established and respected producer. Making wine from a variety of native grape varieties this stunning red is made from a blend of Kratoshiya (pronounced krat-oss-SHEE-yah), which has the same genetic origins as the Italian Primitivo, and Vranec (pronounced VRANash) which produces the most intense and concentrated reds. Intense dark violet and black colour with a beautiful fragrant nose of dark cherry and violet with a whiff of spice and dried petal. The palate is distinctly rich and concentrated, lots of dark blackcurrant fruit, plum, dark cherry and a little whiff of Oak and vanilla to add softness.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.