Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
A self-confessed nomad, Luis roams the lands of Navarra and Rioja looking for exceptional plots of old or abandoned vines to turn his hand to. His wines are unflinching in character and in his own words ‘It’s about fermenting the grape and putting it in the bottle. Making pure, honest wines.’ A total artisan, there’s a real no bullshit approach that makes these wines so exciting. A big fruit driven style of Rioja, maximising the red and black fruit capabilities of Graciano. The palate has a razor sharp acidity but thanks to the time spent in barrel the mouthfeel is generous and ever so slightly rustic.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.