Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
A sweet almost vanilla note mingled with nutmeg and plum appear in waves in the aroma of this wine. The wine largely sings of rich fruit balanced with mellow tannins to deliver this delicious wine. A crowd pleaser and a conversation starter this wine gives all of the fruitiness of a Gamay with more of a spicy punch. Holds up even against strong flavours such as Thai or Indian curries.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.