Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Complex, smooth and succulent, with pure hedgerow fruit. Domaine Jones Fitou is made from grapes from 15 very small vineyards scattered around the villages of Tuchan and Paziols in the Languedoc. The secret of Fitou is definitely in the age of the vines – most of them are over 100 years old and bring freshness, depth and a beautiful texture to the wine. Fitou is not the name of a grape but the name of a small village on the Mediterranean coast between Narbonne and Perpignan.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.