Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Snuggled in between Juliénas and Moulin-a-Vent, Chénas is the smallest of the Beaujolais Crus and produces excellent wines. There are dark, earthy aromas with strong red and black cherries dominating this dark, ruby wine. There is far more body than you might expect and quite strong tannins which give this wine a real punch. The aromas carry into the flavour with easy assurance, creating a well-rounded wine with excellent balance.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.