Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Since its release in 1927, Antiguas has always been a limited selection of the best Cabernet Sauvignon of Cousino Macul’s vineyards. Over the years, they have maintained its classic style, combining the maturity of the New World, the elegance of the traditional wines and a structure that allows an adequate ageing capacity.
It shows aromas that remind us of ripe red fruits, such as strawberry, cherry and raspberry, which are mixed with spicy aromas such as black pepper, vanilla and a mild minty aroma. On the palate it is an elegant wine with medium tannins. The aftertaste presents notes of blackberry jam and vanilla. Ideal to pair with red meat dishes, such as a roast with mashed sweet potato.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.