Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
For almost six centuries, Château La Croix de Gay has looked after an exceptional terroir in Pomerol. The Raynaud-Lebreton family, now at the helm of the estate, have been involved with winemaking since 1772 and have been present in Pomerol since 1447. The Château La Croix de Gay vineyard covers 4.2 hectares in Gunzian gravel and Mindel gravel on clay. The 2016 La Croix de Gay is medium to deep garnet-purple coloured with a nose of black and red cherries, mulberries, herbs and earth with a waft of tobacco.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.