Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
A vibrant red colour veering towards garnet. The nose offers a powerful bouquet of spices, with blackberry, fig, cinnamon, and grilled aromas. In the mouth it is supple with well-integrated, plump tannins and superb aromatic expression taking in pepper, blackcurrant and yellow plum, typical of this most southerly terroir of our region. The Roussillon is fiercely Mediterranean, seared by the sun, and the wine produced in such a harsh environment is something of a small miracle.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.