Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Deep crimson in colour with bluish rims, this wine seduces at first sight. Elegant and mysterious on the nose, it shows floral notes of violets and sweet melon, well accompanied by the typical spicy notes of Carmenère, which show up at the beginning of its complex bouquet. Allowed to breathe, the wine slowly displays notes of redcurrants and pomegranate complemented by aromas of herbs like thyme and rosemary. Finally, the aromatic closure of this lovely wine is led by notes of roasted tomatoes and black pepper that give way to the desired flavours on the palate, filling the mouth with juiciness, fruitiness and different textures.
Out of stock
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.