Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Small oak barrels are selected to mature the wine over time, developing the classic tawny characters. After many years of maturation, a selection of older and younger wines are judiciously blended to produce wines of complexity, balance of fruit and aged characteristics. Classic dried fruit flavours, notably prunes, dates and figs, with nutty chocolate and spice. Pair with stilton or hard cheddar, baked figs and pistachio ice cream, or ginger flavoured pudding. Can be served chilled. Refrigerate after opening to maintain freshness.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.