Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Graham’s 40 Year Old Tawny shows a golden amber colour, with a pale green tinge at the rim, denoting great age. On the nose, it is very complex with a powerful fragrance that belies its age. On the palate, it reveals an array of flavours, from delicate fruit & raisins to toasted toffee & chocolate with an outstanding aftertaste.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.