Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Find the perfect pair
Within 10 miles of the shop
Full range of glassware
Even if it's just not to your taste
We require you to be over 18 years old to place an order with us.
A testament to time: Graham’s 40 year Old is a witness to immemorial tradition. Graham’s Master Blender composes this blend from wines put to aside in the cellar by his great-grand-father, his grand-father, his father and his uncles. He also sets aside wines for future generations. For those who appreciate the taste of time.
Graham’s 40 Year Old Tawny shows a golden amber colour, with a pale green tinge at the rim, denoting great age. On the nose, it is very complex with a powerful fragrance that belies its age. On the palate, it reveals an array of flavours, from delicate fruit & raisins to toasted toffee & chocolate with an outstanding aftertaste.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.