Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Medium-high layer with a red background and red rim. The nose is intense and full of red fruits. Sensations of ripe cherry and some dark fruits. This is a mineral wine with earthy notes and lots of depth. Perfectly assembled oak and great elegance. Notes of aromatic plants and floral nuances also appear. The palate is voluminous and full, exhibiting a velvety touch with good tannin. Lots of red fruits full of nuances. With a very slight bitterness from the cherry pit. Long, fresh and delicious.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.