Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
The aroma of this edition of TX17 is first characterised by notes of dried flowers, joined by aromas of tobacco and mocha. The nose is sophisticated, subtle and complex, rounding off with notes of liquorice and dried fruit. The palate is fruity and highly refreshing, with notes of apricot, peach and exotic fruit, followed by flavours of acacia honey and spices. A lively, linear wine with great clarity.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.