Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
As the fourth edition of Bollinger PN, PN AYC 18 is a champagne with a distinct style that showcases the specificities of the Aÿ terroir, the principal cru in the blend, made predominantly from the 2018 base year. Notes of honey, fruit jellies , quince and candied citrus. Aromas of marzipan and blood orange complement a nose full of sweet spices and a refreshing hint of menthol. Serious , understated and rich, beautifully expansive with a finish full of confit citrus which enhances the wine’s freshness.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
Bollinger’s vision of Pinot Noir! Rich, intense and exceptional character that brilliantly exemplifies Bollinger’s craft.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.