Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Pale gold with a delicate bead and fine mousse. Intense aromas of honeysuckle, citrus zest, lemon curd and sea spray are overlaid with complex notes of sweet brioche, toast and nougat. The palate is elegantly structured with flavours of preserved lemon, white peach, wild strawberries, sea spray and truffle. Over three years ageing on yeast lees in bottle has built further complexity and subtle nuances of nougat and roasted hazelnuts. With a refreshing natural acidity on the finish, Jansz Tasmania Vintage Cuvée 2017 is a sparkling wine of finesse, power and elegance.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.