Tues-Sat 10:30am - 8pm / Sun 10:30am - 6pm
Made in an ice wine style, the grapes were left on the vine for a late harvest, to increase the natural sugars in the fruit, before being hand harvested and frozen at -18°C for 16 days. They were then gently pressed, leaving most of the water behind as ice, to release the viscous and concentrated juice.
With notes of tropical fruit and blossom on the nose, followed by refreshing lemon and elderflower on the palate. Its crisp acidity balances perfectly with its delightful honeyed character and natural sweetness.
1. Come and visit the shop (Get 5% off 6 bottles and 10% off if you buy 12 bottles or more in store - excludes wines already on offer and our mixed cases which already have an amzing saving!)
2. Free delivery on orders within 15 miles of the shop
3. £4.99 delivery for orders 15-20 miles from the shop
4. National courier by parcelforce
5. Free delivery to mainland UK for orders over £180 in value (excludes The Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly).
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.